Views: 46 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-24 Origin: Site
Muslin is a great cloth for babies and they have many uses. Let's take a look at what we can do with muslin today.
1. You can use a muslin cloth to wipe up your baby's vomit, spills, drool, pee, poo, etc. Anything with kids, you can use a muslin cloth to wipe it down.
2. You can use muslin as a bib.
3. You can use muslin cloth as a lightweight blanket, which is perfect for baby naps on those hot summer days.
4. You can use muslin as a soft warm layer between the cold plastic pad and the baby.
5. You can use muslin as a mattress protector. Tuck a piece of muslin over your mattress, which can reduce the number of times you have to wash your sheets or change your mattress.
6. You can use a muslin cloth over the baby's head to temporarily block the sun and keep the baby cool.
7. You can use muslin cloth as a face wipe: Many babies love the texture of muslin cloth and rub it on their face. The muslin texture is gentle on baby's delicate skin.
8. You can use muslin as a cover while breastfeeding in public. After all, there will always be a moment when you need to breastfeed in public, and that's when you can cover it with muslin to make it less awkward.
9. You can use muslin as a play blanket. Unfold the muslin and place the toys on top of the muslin, and when playtime is up, simply tie the corners together. What you need, though, is a rather large piece of muslin.
10. Of course you can also use muslin cloth as a diaper liner or instead of traditional cloth diapers. Its soft material will not hurt the baby's bottom.
Besides the uses for muslin we've mentioned here, do you know what else it can be used for?