Views: 37 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-30 Origin: Site
As a new mother, the diaper bag is an indispensable thing when you go out, so what do you need to pack in your diaper bag?
1. Diapers. Diapers are an essential item for newborns and it is very important to have enough diapers in your diaper bag.
2. Wet wipes. The wipes are specially designed for baby's sensitive skin. Some wipes come in travel sizes, which can be useful if you have limited space in your diaper bag.
3. Diaper rash cream. Diaper rash creams can be used to help prevent diaper rash and keep your baby more comfortable.
4. Changing pad. Most diaper bags come with a changing pad, but if not, put in a changing pad or some disposable pads because you never know where you'll end up having to change your baby.
5. Disinfectant hand sanitizer. Bring hand sanitizer with you in case you can't wash your hands before and after changing diapers or before feeding your baby.
6. Nursing cover. Nursing covers are really versatile, they come in handy for extra privacy while breastfeeding, and can also be used as a thin blanket or draped over a stroller for added sun protection.
7. Burp cloths. Bring a burp cloth or two, or even a washcloth, for spitting up or wiping up spills.
8. Bottles and feeding supplies. If you're using them, pack baby bottles and other feeding supplies, such as bottle nipples, premade formula, or a portable bottle warmer.
9. Food, snacks and water. If your baby is eating baby food, pack as much as needed. If you have older babies, pack some travel-friendly snacks.
10. Pacifiers. If you use a pacifier with your baby, store it in a resealable bag to keep it hygienic.
11. Waterproof bag. This will come in handy for wet or soiled clothes or soiled burp cloths.
12. Nursing pads. Tuck some nursing pads into your diaper bag and into your bra to help prevent breast milk leakage.